Name That Episode IV #188

The Name That Episode game is played Tuesdays and Thursdays, with images posted randomly between 12PM and 6PM Eastern. Players can participate as often as they like. An archive of past rounds can be found here. Today’s image can be found below. Can you name the episode it’s from? Feel free to post guesses in the comments section. As always, the winner gets bragging rights.

And the Winner Is: 007, who correctly identified “Patent 4077” from Season 6.

Name That Episode

• JocularityGirl says:

Since it’s of the nurses quarters, let me try the episodes that feature them prominently: “The Nurses” or “There is Nothing Like a Nurse”

• JocularityGirl says:

Or perhaps “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” or maybe “Bugout”?

I sense some kind of a long, wooden item moving out of frame in the foreground, hence it being out of focus . . . maybe the hang-glider Klinger was building, so “The Trial of Henry Blake” maybe?

Otherwise, the intense studio lighting makes me think Season 6.

Well this is rare, but I haven’t the foggiest idea. Can’t tell the season or anything. Can’t think of a single scene that takes place outside of the nurses quarters that don’t have nurses present sitting outside or something.

Only thing that comes to mind is one of those quick shots of nurses running out after choppers have been announced, but that could be tons of episodes. I’ll just throw out the Pilot from the extended shots during the opening credits. Probably not though as the picture is too clear.

‘Mail Call, Three??’

• Lady, You ARE A Piece of Cornbread says:

“Who Knew”? After Hawk found out none of the nurses could help with the eulogy.

• RJ says:

All wrong. Hint: Margaret chokes someone in this episode.

Don’t recall Margaret ever actually choking anybody. The only things I can think of would be in Souvenirs when shes going through the Swamp at night and Frank jumps on her. When she subdues Frank it’s kind of like choking.

Also, in Patent 4077 when she goes after Klinger about throwing away her ring.

Lastly, when Margaret is freaking out about seeing Donald and trashing Radar’s office. She may have choked him there a bit, I can’t recall. This is one of my most hated scenes in the entire series because of what a huge beyotch Margaret is to Radar.

• RJ says:

“Patent 4077” is correct. I can’t recall offhand if Margaret actually chokes Klinger but her intent is clear. Congrats to 007.