What Does the Future Hold?

Important information about the forums can be found here. Be sure to read any and all posts made here. Members can also post questions and make suggestions.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

What Does the Future Hold?

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I'm sure other people are wondering the same thing, but now that we're almost through with naming all 251/256 episodes, what will become of the "Name That Episode" game afterwards? Are there plans to simply continue the game with the same episodes but different scenes from them, or some kind of different round or something? Just curious.
RJ
General of the Army

Re: What Does the Future Hold?

Post by RJ »

I have not decided yet. I was actually planning on posting something here asking for suggestions. I have contemplated a variation of the Name That Episode game featuring audio snippets taken from episodes, but that would pose problems for people at work or school who may not be able to listen to audio, and it would be an awful lot of work for me. I could just grab new images from each episode and start Name That Episode II.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the latest editions haven't been quite as challenging... I mean, I remember reading that the Round II was going to feature shots of like guest characters, close-ups of objects or items (like surgical instruments, or martini glasses), or rather large crowd scenes, but it kind of seems like the latest images of Round II seem a little more reminiscent of Round I, with shots of the main characters doing their thing and everything.

Not to be a naysayer, or a nuisance or anything, just an observation I've had, not sure if it's been intentional or not.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

It was not intentional. I just looked at the remaining 200 images for Round II and there are a good number of shots of characters. But there are also plenty of shots of scenery, props and the occasional background actor or guest star.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Just a heads up: I've decided to try to post one relatively easy image and one tough image each week in order to challenge long-time players while making the game accessible to newbies.