Which One Was Your All Time Favorite Show

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
TimFoust
Corporal

Which One Was Your All Time Favorite Show

Post by TimFoust »

We all love the series and if your like me cant go a day without seeing at least one episode. Hell I have all of them ReCoded to fit 4 seasons worth on my phone or psp. In this thread I want to know which episode is the one that stands out or the one that makes your day better when life gets rough. I have one show personally that is on everything I own. "House Arrest" Season 3 Episode 18, where Hawkeye gets put on house arrest for punching Frank. This show is the way I felt most of the time when an officer was doing stupid crap and thinking he was important. Many of times I wanted to punch him but thought of the show and made me realize that it wouldnt have been that easy on me.
MASHGuy
Corporal

Re: Which One Was Your All Time Favorite Show

Post by MASHGuy »

I really like all the episodes from Season 1-6, but I don't mind the other episodes either. There are so many episodes I can't really think of a favourite one. Let's just go with...I like them all! :henry: