(02x12) 036 - The Incubator

Talk about individual episodes here. Every episode has its own discussion thread and there are also threads for each season.

Rate This Episode

Best of the best
50%
Above average
50%
Average
No votes
Below average
No votes
Worst of the worst
No votes

Total votes: 2

RJ
General of the Army

(02x12) 036 - The Incubator

Post by RJ »

Use this thread to discuss episode 02x12, The Incubator.
Mr Kwong
Corporal

Re: (02x12) 036 - The Incubator

Post by Mr Kwong »

As we learned from "Divided we stand" and "For the good of the outfit", Hawkeye & Trapper vs. the Army is a formula that works, and "The incubator" is one of best examples. After a hilarious scene with Henry (thar she blows!) and Captain Sloan (Eldon Quick), Hawk & Trapper slog their way through channels, and encounter an obstinate major, a money grubbing colonel, and a General who sicks the MP's on them. The capper is that after all of this, it's Radar who after a couple of phone calls, delivers the much needed incubator.
J Fred Muggs
Private

Post by J Fred Muggs »

I love the Captain Sloan scene.
Sloan: More accurately, I'm with the 375th Q. M. H. Q., COMSEAPAC, SEOULSEC REPDEP.
Hawkeye : Maybe I'll have that drink.
kkt
Sergeant

Post by kkt »

So many great bits in this episode! Guest stars did a great job, on quick parts that really moved along.

The wreckage from the Party from Hell, with the turntable still turning around with the beer can on top.

Sheila Lauritsen looking Trapper up and down

"It's my job to say no." "You do it very well."

"If one breaks, I'll only have two."

"... for the purpose of practicing better and more efficient medicine." "They're full of it."

"Who's your commanding officer??" "He'd prefer to go through the war anonymously."