M*A*S*H Toys and collectibles

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Treazure Guy
Private

M*A*S*H Toys and collectibles

Post by Treazure Guy »

Anyone a collector of the M*A*S*H toys besides me? I have all of the figures carded, the playset and more. I also have the rumored to be non-existent M*A*S*H motorcycle. I'm going to pull it out of storage and post pictures. Anyone else?
TageRyche
Private

Re: M*A*S*H Toys and collectibles

Post by TageRyche »

I don't have any M*A*S*H* toys or collectibles.

I have the DVDs but I didn't even think there was anything beyond the T-shirts available these days.
Treazure Guy
Private

Post by Treazure Guy »

There were a lot of items actually. From action figures, playsets, model kits and even role playing accessories. Once I get up to speed, I'll post pics of my collection.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

I don't own any of the M*A*S*H toys myself. I have put together a list of all the toys I know about at my site:

https://www.mash4077tv.com/2019/09/mash ... ilia-toys/
Rini
Private

Post by Rini »

I do collect the MASH merchandise/toys.
I have all the action figures including a misplaced one on card. The Jeep and the ambulance. Not the helicopter, that is pricewise a bit to high. The viewmastercards, several autographes, including an Alan Alda signed script from his Emmy winning episode and the 3 modelkits.
It took me quit some to collect but ebay helps a lot....