My user name "brass monkeys"

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

My user name "brass monkeys"

Post by Brass Monkeys »

Do any of you know who said, and what was the complete line, in which "brass monkeys" was said? I will add hints soon!
RJ
General of the Army

Re: My user name "brass monkeys"

Post by RJ »

I know, but I'll keep quiet and let other people figure it out.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Post by Brass Monkeys »

Thanks RJ for responding! I was afraid "brass monkeys" was way to obscure for anyone to know. That line was so funny to me, not to mention the setting where it took place! You are obviously the General of MASH trivia.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

"brass monkeys" first hint!

Post by Brass Monkeys »

If anybody cares, "brass monkeys" is from the Henry Blake era episodes. Where are you Big Daddy O'Reilly?
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Post by Brass Monkeys »

As I think about the line including "brass monkeys", I realize that either you know/remember this, or you don`t. Even if a computer could give you the answer, what fun is that? How `bout you throw some thoughts/questions out and see what sticks? Thanks for letting me part of a MASH discussion!
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Post by Brass Monkeys »

This episode was set on a frigid night, where everyone of our favorite "gang" had to spend the night together!