Cast Commercials Compilation

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Cast Commercials Compilation

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Commercials the cast of M*A*S*H have done are scattered all over the internet, especially YouTube; I just basically took all of the commercials that I'm aware of, and cobbled them together in a compilation video so they'll all be easier to find.

Hope you don't mind RJ, but I included the Gary Burghoff weatherman commercial you posted on Finest-Kind a few years ago.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Cast Commercials Compilation

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I cobbled together a new compilation of the commercials the cast did over the years (in two installments, because I have the 15-minute limit again).

The first of which contains a bunch of "new" commercials I managed to find, including Mac appearing in a few pre-M*A*S*H commercials, Gary playing the slot machines with Ritz cracker knock-offs, and Alan being so boss in a TON of Atari commercials.

The second doesn't really contain much "new" stuff, save for a commercial with Mac selling chairs.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Wow! Some of the commercials in that first video are a hoot. I guess you sometimes forget that most actors at one time or another did commercials, either before hitting it big or after hitting big.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

I just came across a Kellog's commercial featuring McLean Stevenson:

http://metvnetwork.com/videos/classic-c ... -stevenson