The dvd set

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Corpsman Bob
Private

The dvd set

Post by Corpsman Bob »

Hi ,
Overhere in the cold ,wet UK we get 2 episodes of MASH Mon to Fri i think i`m right in saying there not in order.

So

Has any of you whose got the dvd set started at the beginning and worked there way through over a period of time

Just wondered :ugeek:
Ladies and Gentleman take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the the ice.
Grove17
Sergeant

Re: The dvd set

Post by Grove17 »

Ive done that a few times. They show MASH on my TV on two different channels, usually about 3-4 episodes a night. Of course that changes from time to time and sooner or later they wont show it at all for a while. But yes I have the set and occasionally i get the MASH Bug and ill get some buddies who also love the show to come over and we will watch every episode in order from start to finish.
Best Care Anywhere
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Every summer, I will watch from Seasons One through Seven every weeknight, usually four episodes a night, to commemorate becoming a M*A*S*Her the summer of 2005 when I first started watching it on Hallmark Channel, when they used to air four episodes from 5 to 7 in the afternoon, then an encore airing at 11 to 1 at night. I usually start with "Pilot Episode" on the last Thursday of May, and continue on from there, it's usually up around the last week of July or so when I reach the last of the cycle.

This past September, however, I attempted to watch from beginning to end an entire weekend (without sleep) for M*A*S*H's 40th anniversary since nobody else out there (TV Land, MeTV, etc.) didn't seem to care... it didn't work. It may have worked better if I tried watching them on rapid play, but I didn't think to do that.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

I have watched an entire season in a weekend but actually have never tried watching the entire series in order.
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

Its easier when there's other people with you to stay up and do a marathon of the whole series.......lots of coffee and plenty of food, and prob just as many bathroom breaks lol
Best Care Anywhere