Anyone of Fame?

Important information about the forums can be found here. Be sure to read any and all posts made here. Members can also post questions and make suggestions.
Chuck
Sergeant

Anyone of Fame?

Post by Chuck »

R.J., has any of the cast of MASH been to the MASH4077TV sight that you know of? Are any of them regulars on the site or forums and we just don't know it? Just curious. Sometimes we talk about particular characters and I wonder if maybe they see what we say about them.
RJ
General of the Army

Re: Anyone of Fame?

Post by RJ »

Loretta Swit may have left a comment in response to an April 2011 post of mine. I have no way of confirming it was her but it seems like a really bizarre thing for someone to fake given how low-key it was. The same goes for scriptwriter Elias Davis, who responded to a July 2010 post. I have also been contacted via e-mail by Kathy Denny Fradella, who was the brunette at the head of the running nurses in the opening credits, and Shari Saba, who portrayed Nurse Shari.

I would like to think other members of the cast and crew have visited the site, and its precursors, over the past 13 or 14 years. But I imagine if Alan Alda wants to relive his M*A*S*H days, he doesn't have to go online and look for M*A*S*H websites. He can just pick up the phone and call Wayne Rogers or Mike Farrell and reminisce.
Chuck
Sergeant

Re: Anyone of Fame?

Post by Chuck »

Loretta Swit may have left a comment in response to an April 2011 post of mine. I have no way of confirming it was her but it seems like a really bizarre thing for someone to fake given how low-key it was. The same goes for scriptwriter Elias Davis, who responded to a July 2010 post.
Can these posts still be found? I wouldn't mind seeing them for myself. I suppose some of the cast could be regular viewers of the site, just sitting back saying, "Oh, if you only knew."