If you had a Time Machine that only worked in reverse how would you improve the future?

Discuss anything not related to M*A*S*H here, within limits. Keep things civil at all times.
Nanoose
Private

If you had a Time Machine that only worked in reverse how would you improve the future?

Post by Nanoose »

If I had a Time Machine that only worked in reverse I would go back to the 60's and heckle Timothy Leary well he was telling students to Turn On - Tune In - Drop Out. Because maybe one of the students that Timothy Leary talked into dropping out of University might have come up with a cure for cancer if they had stayed in school or maybe one of the drop outs might of solved the Cold Fusion problem. I figure Timothy Leary ruined a lot of potential knowledge. Cheers and happy weekend!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
graphite1205
Private

Re: If you had a Time Machine that only worked in reverse how would you improve the future?

Post by graphite1205 »

See Brexit :shock: :shock: