If cartoons were real who would you like to have Christmas dinner with?

Discuss anything not related to M*A*S*H here, within limits. Keep things civil at all times.
Nanoose
Private

If cartoons were real who would you like to have Christmas dinner with?

Post by Nanoose »

I'd like to have a Christmas dinner with the Falcone family (from the show Fugget about it). They would have some interesting stories to share around the Christmas table and maybe Special Agent McCool would drop by and he would let me ride his horse - his hoarse travels at light speed so it would help me understand how Santa can go around the World in one night and bring toys to all the good boys and girls. Cheers and Merry Christmas!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: If cartoons were real who would you like to have Christmas dinner with?

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Jeanette Miller of the Chipettes.

And since the politicians are saying that pedophilia is okay, after the dinner, I'd sneak off with her, and after I get finished doing unspeakable things to her, I'd blame her for my misconduct, because it would be all her fault for being so cute to begin with. And the best part is, I would still have people in my corner who would willing support and defend me! What a wonderful time to be alive! :P :P :P
Nanoose
Private

Post by Nanoose »

Ya but Jeanette Miller is a cartoon so if you try to do anything inappropriate there could be a big steel jaw bear trap in place. Actually it bugs me how politicians and celebrities think they can do anything they want and people still stand behind them - it's not setting a good example. Cheers and happy New Year!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
Hubbard
Private

Post by Hubbard »

Nanoose wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 pm Ya I love Viasil but Jeanette Miller is a cartoon so if you try to do anything inappropriate there could be a big steel jaw bear trap in place. Actually it bugs me how politicians and celebrities think they can do anything they want and people still stand behind them - it's not setting a good example. Cheers and happy New Year!
I'd like to have a Christmas dinner with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I bet that would be fun. Only I'm not sure how I feel about pizza being the Christmas dinner.
Last edited by Hubbard on Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nanoose
Private

Post by Nanoose »

Hubbard wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 am I'd like to have a Christmas dinner with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I bet that would be fun. Only I'm not sure how I feel about pizza being the Christmas dinner.

You could cut the pepperoni slices into shapes that look like Christmas trees so the pizza looks festive. Cheers!
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Nanoose wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 pm Ya but Jeanette Miller is a cartoon so if you try to do anything inappropriate there could be a big steel jaw bear trap in place.
Either that, or her sister Brittany would rip me to shreds, since she don't let anybody mess with her sisters.
Nanoose
Private

Post by Nanoose »

Big Daddy O'Reilly wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:52 pm
Nanoose wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 pm Ya but Jeanette Miller is a cartoon so if you try to do anything inappropriate there could be a big steel jaw bear trap in place.
Either that, or her sister Brittany would rip me to shreds, since she don't let anybody mess with her sisters.

The real world needs more sisters like Brittany that will rip someone to shreds for inappropriate behavior to their sisters. Cheers!