Christmas Memories

Discuss anything not related to M*A*S*H here, within limits. Keep things civil at all times.
Nanoose
Private

Christmas Memories

Post by Nanoose »

My old hound dog Sundance and I used to have a Christmas skit that we used to entertain our Christmas guests. We would all be sitting around the kitchen table having tea and cookies then I would get up and say I was going to go see if I could guess what was in the Christmas present that Grandma sent me. Then when I was out of sight I would put a empty prop Christmas present over my head and then step back out were the guests could see me. I would say - oh man I just had to peek now its stuck - oh oh my eyes are getting itchy I think there are wool socks in here - help me Sundance. Then Sundance would rush over and start ripping the Christmas present off my head and once he got it off he would tear it into a million pieces. Cheers!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
david
Private

Re: Christmas Memories

Post by david »

This is nice post about Christmas Memories. My childhood memories were really nice and we used to have so much fun. But now it is really nice to see that excitement in my kids now. Well, I also don’t forget gifting on this day. For this year, I have ordered the office christmas party gifts in advance.