A New Military Comedy from the Casey Brothers

Discuss anything not related to M*A*S*H here, within limits. Keep things civil at all times.
SN88
Private

A New Military Comedy from the Casey Brothers

Post by SN88 »

Hi all! Pardon me for posting as an outsider of this forum! I just thought some of you might be interested in a short film I'm working on, that we're hoping to develop into a TV series! Who knows, it could be the new version of MASH one day ;) It's a new military comedy from the Casey Brothers, whose short film CAPTAIN COULIER: SPACE EXPLORER premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. We're currently crowd-funding to build our audience and raise funds to make a short film and our pilot episode. We've been having trouble raising financing from traditional sources because apparently "military comedies don't sell" - well we'd like to prove them wrong and get this made on our own terms! We're giving out some cool perks in exchange like this super cute LEGO Army USB stick, amongst other things (see attachment). :mrgreen: So if you like what you see, grab a perk or help us get the word out about this new project! Visit this link for more info: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/weekend-warrior
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.