Introductions

Discuss anything not related to M*A*S*H here, within limits. Keep things civil at all times.
Mrs Tuttle
Corporal

Re: Introductions

Post by Mrs Tuttle »

Jeeter wrote:I take it back!!! Welcome Kiara :)
Why thank you! Glad to see you don't hate me ;)
Never insult 7 men when all you have is a 6 shooter
Ranger
Corporal

Post by Ranger »

I'm Andrea or Ana for short. I'm 34, British and feel really old. I loved M*A*S*H as a kid and recently got the DVD boxed set and am loving it all over again.
Livvy
Private

Post by Livvy »

Howdie! :)
I'm Livvy and a Brazilian great fan of M.A.S.H! There is not much to say about me, just as I knew the story by Robert Altman movie and about the series so far I've seen only until the third season, as other seasons have not been released on DVD here in my country yet. I apologize for my English, as you know, this is not my first language. See you all soon!
Aralvar
Private

Post by Aralvar »

Hey, I'm Justin from Idaho. I'm 15 and I usually spend my days gaming and watching TV shows like M*A*S*H. I joined this forum because M*A*S*H is one of my most favorite shows of all time, so much so that I wish it went on longer than 11 season (which is sad, I know).
Corpsman Bob
Private

Post by Corpsman Bob »

Hi
I`m Tony aka Bob......... 52 yrs old
residing in the UK ...........or to be specific Nottinghamshire England , anymore from the UK here

Cheers Bob
Ladies and Gentleman take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the the ice.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Nice to see we're getting a few legit new faces around these part; welcome aboard newcomers!
Ranger
Corporal

Post by Ranger »

Corpsman Bob wrote:Hi
I`m Tony aka Bob......... 52 yrs old
residing in the UK ...........or to be specific Nottinghamshire England , anymore from the UK here

Cheers Bob
Yes. I'm originally from Lancashire though now live on The Isle of Man.
BJ Emerson Flagg
Private

Post by BJ Emerson Flagg »

Attention all personnel!In-coming American just arriving from Boston!Major MASH fanatic very much looking forward to discussing the many fine points of one of the USA'S most beloved programmes ever!But of course,I'll first enjoy a VERY dry martini and whatever isn't moving on the mess tent menu!
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Welcome aboard! Wicked handle, by the way... so, you're the love-child of B.J. Hunnicutt, Charles Emerson Winchester, AND Sam Flagg? How is THAT possible? :o

J/K
BJ Emerson Flagg
Private

Post by BJ Emerson Flagg »

Actually,I'm the illegitimate son of Nurse Kelleye and Sgt. Rizzo's wild night at Rosie's!
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Welcome to the forums, BJ Emerson Flagg.
MashFan81
Private

Post by MashFan81 »

Hello everyone. My real name is Kallen, but I go by MashFan81 across the web. I was born in 1981 and one of my earliest memories is watching the initial broadcast of the final episode. I have every episode and the specials as well as the original movie all on DVD. I also have an extensive collection of M*A*S*H memorabilia and dream of one day turning a section of my property into a replica 4077th compound. I have been looking at several M*A*S*H forums for a number of years and finally decided to join this one. I hope to get to know each and every one of you and look forward to my time here. Please ask me whatever questions you feel like asking and feel free to challenge my knowledge of all things M*A*S*H. SALUTE!
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Welcome to the forums, MashFan81. Glad to have you aboard. Did you draw the image in your signature? I really like it.
MashFan81
Private

Post by MashFan81 »

No. A friend on another forum did it for me. He's really good with Photoshop and other programs. I'm lucky if I can get MS Paint to work the way I want it to, lol.
chriswb504
Corporal

Post by chriswb504 »

I'm Chris. I'm 42 years old. I was raised on MASH. I was also raised on a steady diet of science Fiction, Classic Rock, & Alternative Dance Music. I'm glad to be on the forum! :mulcahy: