TOP M*A*S*H FACEBOOK GROUPS

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
CoffeeBreaking
Private

TOP M*A*S*H FACEBOOK GROUPS

Post by CoffeeBreaking »

Hello Fellow TV Land Wanderers,

If you are like me then you are a YUUUUGE fan of the M*A*S*H TV series. :P

And when people are fans, they would like to be surrounded by like minded individuals.

Therefore, I think it would be beneficial to this forum to compile a list of the TOP M*A*S*H communities on Facebook.

Now, the list I will present does not include ALL the groups, and that is for an important reason.

A lot of groups on Facebook are not active or the content is not that interesting.

So without further adieu.

I present to you the Coffee Breaking List Of The Most Engaging M*A*S*H TV series Facebook Groups:

4. EVERYTHING M*A*S*H

DESCRIPTION
This page is about everything MASH! All the mistakes, continuity errors and trivia you can handle!

This page is past the “Frank or Charles?” Questions, and NOT for those who complain about us true fans that they can’t comprehend that you can be a fan AND discuss all the little things.

If you join, and you are most welcome to, but complain about the nuances and/or if someone can’t be a fan if they dissect the show, you will be removed promptly.

Sincerely,

Captain Tuttle

3. M*A*S*H Memories

NO DESCRIPTION

But I can tell you that this is one of the finest M*A*S*H groups on Facebook.

2. M.A.S.H. 4077th

DESCRIPTION
This group is for M.A.S.H. 4077th lovers. Everybody is invited to comment and to post things about them.

1. M*A*S*H .... ( MASH ) The greatest TV show ever!

DESCRIPTION
Come here to voice your views on the greatest show ever created on TV!! What's your favourite M*A*S*H moment? Whose your favourite character? Whats your favourite season? Come on....tell all and share it out!

That's it, Enjoy!
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: TOP M*A*S*H FACEBOOK GROUPS

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

#1 on your list was ruined by one specific member who was very much like Frank Burns: all he ever did was whine and moan, and would lash out at and attack any and everybody who posted something he didn't personally like, as if everything that was posted to or shared with that group had to be personally approved by him, despite him not even being an admin or a mod . . . needless to say, I finally confronted him and called him out for his piss-poor behavior . . . I know it got me banned from the group, but if he got a free pass, then that's totally inexcusable.

In response to this, I opened up a new Facebook group called M*A*S*Haholics Unanimous; since it's not even a year old yet, it's still very small, but the objective is to maintain a far more civil and peaceful group for M*A*S*H fans to be able to discuss a wide variety of topics related to the show, and even beyond the show (i.e. other shows or movies the cast and crew worked on), without having to worry about anybody throwing hissy fits because they don't like the post.
CoffeeBreaking
Private

Re: TOP M*A*S*H FACEBOOK GROUPS

Post by CoffeeBreaking »

If you'd like put the link of the group below or PM me and i'll add it as a 5th Facebook Group in my post.

That way more people will join.

Thanks