How do you know episodes titles?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

How do you know episodes titles?

Post by Brass Monkeys »

I just figured out how you MASHers know the titles for each episode. You folk`s are young and watch the DVD`s of MASH which I assume show the titles before each episode. I guess I`m an old #@*& who watched the first airing of MASH in 1972, and the reruns, which don`t show the titles. I`m glad to see a new generation is watching the show!
Captain Tuttle
Corporal

Re: How do you know episodes titles?

Post by Captain Tuttle »

I've been watching MASH since the 1970's.

I refer to an online episode guide for the titles.

Here's one.

http://epguides.com/MASH/
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Thanks Captain Tuttle

Post by Brass Monkeys »

The site you showed me is a big help! My old dusty book is not nearly as specific about the shows as this site.
Keith1980
Private

Post by Keith1980 »

If u have am episode guide with a production number u can look at the end of the credits for that number. Its the vary last screen they show and it does move quick if u dont know what ur looking for. Its like 3/4 of the way down where the copy right is. Haven't really watched mash in a while to give full description. Ive seem them so many times that they bore me anymore lol i meed a long break from them.

Example

Season one will be J-302. Meaning its the second episode produced for season 1. Not sure what the pilot episode has. Its a totally different number. Any J is season 1. Season 2 was K. Season 3 was B. So forth if u have a production list u can associate it that way.

Production lists are not the same as air date either. Example. Season 11 only had 10 episodes produced even tho it was 15 that aired plus the movie.

I started watching mash in reruns in the 90s as a preteen teen. I called my local abc i think it was at the time and they sent me a list of episodes and other stuff. Thats how i found out titles. Dvds and such now have it listed easier

Hope this helps more then confuses lol.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Post by Brass Monkeys »

Thanks for the info.
Daniello
Private

Post by Daniello »

How did you get the production numbers, Keith? Did they just send them to you?
These probiotics for gut health are the best solution for people with gut issues.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Production numbers are included in the closing credits to all the episodes.
Brass Monkeys
Corporal

Post by Brass Monkeys »

Thanks RJ!
Keith1980
Private

Post by Keith1980 »

Daniello wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:36 am How did you get the production numbers, Keith? Did they just send them to you?

The sheets that the tv station sent me had the production number with it. And at the end of every episode in the closing credits the final frame has that code. And thats how u figure them out.
Captain Tuttle
Corporal

Re: Thanks Captain Tuttle

Post by Captain Tuttle »

Brass Monkeys wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm The site you showed me is a big help! My old dusty book is not nearly as specific about the shows as this site.
You're welcome!

Ep Guides shows air dates, production numbers, episode numbers per season and episode numbers for the whole series. It's one of the better episode guides online.