MASH complete series Free Streaming on Internet Archive

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Maggie Hoolihan
Private

MASH complete series Free Streaming on Internet Archive

Post by Maggie Hoolihan »

Just wanted to let all you fellow MASH-o-philes know that the entire series is available to stream for free without any ads or any logging in anywhere on the Internet Archive. Link is here.

https://archive.org/details/MASH_Collectors_Edition.

This isn't a scam or spyware as the Internet Archive is a legit site used for archiving various things that people have posted on the internet. I have no horse in this race beyond sharing information. I've been watching the entire series this way for the past several months and it's a hidden gem because I can access it easily anytime I need my MASH fix. It does NOT have the laugh track and there's no option to add it. Unlike individual episodes on Dailymotion or YouTube, there are no ads, nothing is cut out, and you can watch one after another without having to search for the next one.

If for some reason the link doesn't work, just go to archive.org and search "MASH collectors edition." No ads, no forcing you create a log in, no viruses or spyware. I don't know why the guy is the posted it, but I could kiss him!

Enjoy!
Maggie Piercentyre
:margaret: