Excited about M*A*S*H on Netflix?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.

Are you excited about M*A*S*H on Netflix?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
What's Netflix?
No votes

Total votes: 3

RJ
General of the Army

Excited about M*A*S*H on Netflix?

Post by RJ »

The first five seasons of M*A*S*H will be coming to Netflix on February 1st. Are you excited? Will you be streaming episodes every day? Or are you content with your DVDs and/or watching on Me-TV?

Personally, it will be nice to be able to call up an episode on my living room TV without having to pull out my DVDs (which are upstairs) but I will probably still use the DVDs whenever I am at my computer.
Sunday
Private

Re: Excited about M*A*S*H on Netflix?

Post by Sunday »

I agree. Changing out the DVD's was getting old. Also, some of the early seasons do not have the Play All feature.
Crabapple Cove
Private

Post by Crabapple Cove »

I'm excited about it personally (I only have Seasons 1-4 on DVD). But I am even more excited that a new generation can discover this great series.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Sunday wrote:I agree. Changing out the DVD's was getting old.
My gosh, how lazy this world is becoming. Yeah, what a drag it is, having to pull a case off the shelf, open the case, insert the DVD into the player, navigate through the menus to find the episode you want to watch - that's the epitomy of a first world problem right there . . . phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :P