In which episode Margaret kisses Radar

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Celebi
Private

In which episode Margaret kisses Radar

Post by Celebi »

Hi, I recently saw Mash Reunion Special and among the shown flashback scenes there was scene where Margaret kisses Radar in his bed. She thinks she is kissing Frank but after a short while she realize it's Radar. In what episode that happened?
Thanks for the answer.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: In which episode Margaret kisses Radar

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I know the scene you're talking about, I just don't remember the episode, as it was one of those scenes where the whole thing was cut from reruns, so you have to have it on DVD in order to see it.

Anyway, Margaret wasn't kissing Radar, Radar was kissing Margaret. He was having a dream of slow dancing with Betty Grable when Margaret tried waking him, and he ends up grabbing and kissing her, still dreaming about Betty Grable, till Margaret starts freaking out, which does wake him up, and she orders him to call Donald Penobscott, and threatens him not to say anything about what just happened, because Donald is big, strong, and insanely jealous (and got the bite of a bulldog).

I'd have to look, but with Radar calling Penobscott for Margaret, I believe the scene's from Season Five.