HOGAN'S HEROES Remake Planned

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

HOGAN'S HEROES Remake Planned

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/hogans- ... new-movie/

Not sure what to make of this, I have a feel that people today will probably think this is a rehash of INGLORIOUS BASTERDS (because they're not familiar with the old show).

Now, I'd be pretty pissed if it was M*A*S*H they were trying to remake... but I'll tell ya what, if they ever tried to remake M*A*S*H, I would do whatever it took to get involved with the production, and make sure it doesn't tarnish the original.
SniperWeston
Private

Re: HOGAN'S HEROES Remake Planned

Post by SniperWeston »

Hogan’s Heroes was set in the plot of the World War II, it’s really a very brave move for its producers to air this kind of sitcom which is based from one of the darkest period of our entire world history. I must say that Hogan’s Heroes outshines for having a great talented actors. The story of this show is very amusing and it has the right amount of story quality! I have never before enjoyed a TV series as much as I have enjoyed watching this one.

I have to say that I still watch this show until now from the boxset I bought from yourdvdcorner . com. So great to see the whole 9 seasons of this show once more! All episodes from this series are really unforgettable and will give you a solid laugh. Hogan's Heroes is no doubt, the wittiest sitcom ever made. I love how the characters make jokes of the Nazis! Lol! You should definitely watch this show! Certainly one of the all-time best comedy series I’ve ever seen!
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Well right off the bat, your post looks legitimate. :roll:
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

You have to admit, if it is a spam post, it is a pretty impressive spam post.
noman
Private

Post by noman »

The Trouble with MASH It wasnt even orginal

It All started with Phil Silvers Show in which he starred as Sgt Bilko-...which lead to another epinnoff F Troop the most incompent Army Post during the Indian Wars...stupid/dumb /clumsey commading officer vs slick NCSo always in some scam....such as MCHale Navyl F Troop and Roll Out...and finally to MASH--whcih at the 4th season goes up to December 1952 Eisenhower Vist {The LAte Captain Pierce}...and then back to December 1950 "A War For all seasons" :twisted: :evil: :evil: