Dose anyone know....

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
mush4077
Private

Dose anyone know....

Post by mush4077 »

Can someone please help, Dose anyone know the logos on the wall of the Officers’ Club .... they look like air support army logos, but dose anyone know ? :D
RJ
General of the Army

Re: Dose anyone know....

Post by RJ »

Aside from the big red 4077th Med Co Air Ambulance sign, I have no idea what the other placards/signs on the walls of the Officers' Club represent. Here are a few images the show some of them:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

The one with the big 5 on it is the symbol for the 5th Air Force
Best Care Anywhere
Chuck
Sergeant

Post by Chuck »

The one that looks like the Umbrella Corporation logo from Resident Evil is 581st Sig. Co. 8th Army In Korea. I think the one right below that is an old Airborne patch. It is similar to ones worn by Airborne in WWII. The one to the right of that might be an old Strategic Air Command unit patch.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Chuck wrote:The one that looks like the Umbrella Corporation logo from Resident Evil is 581st Sig. Co. 8th Army In Korea.
What are the odds. I just watched Resident Evil: Retribution last night.