Unaired Episode

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
WeeWillie
Private

Unaired Episode

Post by WeeWillie »

Hi All
I thought was aware of all the M*A*S*H episodes, but in a discussion with someone told me that there was an unaired episode in which Radar questions his sexuality.
Does anyone no anything about it?
Obie
Corporal

Re: Unaired Episode

Post by Obie »

I've not heard of such an episode. So I don't "no" anything about it. Hmmmm, interesting.
Miss Ginger
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

There is no such episode.

In addition to "Hawkeye on the Double", there are an additional few scripts that were never turned into actual episodes, of which RJ has details on here:

http://www.mash4077tv.com/category/mash ... d-scripts/

Not one of them features Radar in such a situation. The only thing that comes close is the camp having Radar pretend to be Margaret's groom so the visiting Louise Burns won't suspect anything is going on between her and Frank.
Chuck
Sergeant

Post by Chuck »

Not one of them features Radar in such a situation. The only thing that comes close is the camp having Radar pretend to be Margaret's groom so the visiting Louise Burns won't suspect anything is going on between her and Frank.
I would have loved to see Radar pretending to be married. Louise visiting Frank would be a riot.
Ranger
Corporal

Post by Ranger »

Could you be thinking of the moment in "Hepatitis" where Radar talks to Hawkeye about not being red blooded enough? Some people have interpreted this Radar questioning his masculinity.