Another refugee arrives

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Zelmo Zale
Private

Another refugee arrives

Post by Zelmo Zale »

Greetings from Zelmo Zale. I'm looking forward to reading and discussing M*A*S*H after a couple months of Southern drama at the other board. My thanks to the Big Daddy for tipping me off to this board. I've been on this web site before and enjoyed the archives and articles - very well done.
Obie
Corporal

Re: Another refugee arrives

Post by Obie »

Hey, glad to see you here. This board doesn't seem to move as fast as the other one; but maybe we can get it going. Seems very nice here and folks are polite, I like it.

Be sure to post your blog address so folks on this board can enjoy it, too.
Miss Ginger
Zelmo Zale
Private

Post by Zelmo Zale »

Hi, Miss Ginger...always good to hear from you.

I have created a M*A*S*H episode guide blog where I provide in-depth analysis for every M*A*S*H episode in chronological order. I've just started Season 3, so if you want a good episode summary, list of funny lines, and general trivia for the first 50 episodes (and counting...), please visit:

http://www.mashepisodeguide.com/

I'd love to hear your comments, both good and critical. I add about three or four episodes per week, depending how busy I am.
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Welcome to the forums, Zelmo.
Zelmo Zale
Private

Post by Zelmo Zale »

Thanks, R.J. Your web site is outstanding with a lot of great information. I love the articles about the running nurses from the opening credits and the various nurses at the 4077th.
Obie
Corporal

Post by Obie »

I tried to find the article on the nurses. I must be overlookin it; will someone post a link for me, please? Thanks.
Miss Ginger
Obie
Corporal

Post by Obie »

Found it. That is a good site and I'm enjoying it very much.
Miss Ginger