A truly weird question

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
wizardsfire
Private

A truly weird question

Post by wizardsfire »

I am just curious to know if there was ever a time in the series when they showed major houlihan's belly button, or was that still taboo back then.
Ranger
Corporal

Re: A truly weird question

Post by Ranger »

I'm not sure about Houlihan, but in Bulletin Board there is a dancing girl in a grass skirt and bikini top and you can briefly see her belly button.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I don't think we've ever seen Margaret's belly button ever during the show... *shrug*

However, I do always enjoy those rare occasions where she would wear shorts, and we'd catch a glimpse at those gams of hers...

Remember when Hawkeye speaks of "The Last of the Great Leg Men"? He's actually refering to me! :twisted:
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

Don't think so but why was she wearing leggings in every scene she was in shorts or just seconds after running out of the shower in a towl???
Best Care Anywhere
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Probably the same reason the men wore underwear in the shower, or when they were supposed to be naked.