Last Episode of M*A*S*H You Watched

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
RJ
General of the Army

Last Episode of M*A*S*H You Watched

Post by RJ »

After taking a lengthy break from M*A*S*H, I've started watching the show again. The most recent episode I watched was "The Abduction of Margaret Houlihan" on Hulu. I'm going to try to watch at least one episode a week.
JocularityGirl
Corporal

Re: Last Episode of M*A*S*H You Watched

Post by JocularityGirl »

The last episode of MASH I watched was Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen, if I remember right. It's been a while, though. I need to get back to watching them, though.
Father Mulcahy: "A faith of convience is a hollow faith."
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Last night I watched "As You Were" on Hulu.
kkt
Sergeant

Post by kkt »

"Officers Only"
Sheila Lauritsen has a great flirtatious grin.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

“Fade Out, Fade In”. Frank Burns goes psycho after Margaret’s wedding, gets transferred back to the US. Charles Emerson Winchester III enters! “I do one thing at a time, I do it very well, and then I move on”.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Last night, I watched “Peace on Us” on DVD. Hawkeye crashes the peace talks and Margaret decides to divorce Donald Ponopskot. The party in the mess tent at the end is great = everyone wearing red, including dying their hair red. Col. Potter looks hilarious
kkt
Sergeant

Post by kkt »

"The More I See You"

Great episode. Blythe Danner and Alda have great chemistry, the deliver their jokes the same way, Danner is just the sort of smart, pretty blonde that Hawkeye would find appealing. We can really see them being in love. She's also believable when she breaks it off, because it really rings true that all his life at least until he retires Hawkeye is going to put more energy into medicine and his patients that he every would put toward a spouse or family. (And he probably wouldn't retire until his hands were shaking too much to hold a scalpel.)

Potter sketching Klinger as an athlete is a nice bonus. Hawkeye and BJ's conversation about whether BJ ever cheated was all right but a little too much of a monologue, not like a conversation between friends.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

On 4/20/21, I watched “The General Flipped at Dawn” Season 3 of the DVD set. Harry Morgan was fantastic as General Hamilton Steele.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Watched “Dear Sigmund” and “Mulcahy’s War” last night. The scenes with Klingler speaking in Arabic (in subtitles) and Col. Potter with “raccoon eyes” are cut in syndication, so it was great watching them.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Watched Season 7 Episodes 1 and 2 last night. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” features Winchester’s “polar suit” and Klinger briefly loses his hearing. “Out of Gas” centers around the OR not having any sodium pentathol and having to trade with black marketers to secure some.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Watched the “Boxing Day” episode last night. The officers trade places with the enlisted men for a day.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Watched “Que Vadis Captain Chandler” last night. Great episode with BOTH Sidney Freedman and Colonel Flagg!
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Received the MASH DVD set as a Christmas present, and I’m randomly selecting episodes to watch. This week, I watched “Bottoms Up” and “Old Soldiers”.
Mark7983
Private

Post by Mark7983 »

Been watching Season 8 on DVD all week. “Mr and Mrs. Who” = Charles is “married” but cannot remember what happened the night before.
Saburo
Private

Post by Saburo »

I recorded and watched the series finale on meTV a few months ago, just for the retrospective bits with actors and writers. Always gratifying to see Wayne Rogers participate in these. Like he's said before, bad business was in the past and he's not shy about embracing his MASH legacy.