Random thinking

Important information about the forums can be found here. Be sure to read any and all posts made here. Members can also post questions and make suggestions.
Obie
Corporal

Random thinking

Post by Obie »

Let's change that awful picture up there. Too out-dated and poor Radar looks like he's about to have to swallow castor oil! Too many other great pics to choose from. Pruce it up, spice it up.

And the main web site page.....well, good grief up-date the thing. I've read all the articles and features several times. Surely, you can find something new, right? M*A*S*H is off the air; not dead to the fans.

Ok, Miss Ginger has vented.
Miss Ginger
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Random thinking

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

In RJ's defense, I'm pretty sure he has that thing called life... I'm pretty sure, but I wouldn't swear to it... he does what he can, when he can, so yeah.

In my own defense, I tried to make a forum logo that represented the three most significant characters from the show (Hawkeye, Margaret, and Radar); I could try to make a new one (if RJ wants), however, my prefered image-editing/graphic designing program isn't compatible with my new computer, which would mean I'd have to design a new logo on my old computer, which is practically on it's last legs, I really can't do much of a thing with it.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Is it still felt that the forum needs a new logo? I recently got ahold of Adobe Fireworks again, so if it still feels like a new logo is needed, I can try and whip something up.
5'O'clockcharlie
Corporal

Post by 5'O'clockcharlie »

That could be fun! I actually liked the logo. Yes its kind of out dated.. But the show is old too.. :D It will be cool to see what you come up with nevertheless..
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

BDOR - I have no problem with the current logo but if you are feeling artistic and want to work on a new one, I would be willing to switch.
Sunday
Private

Post by Sunday »

I think RJ rocks and the current logo is fine but for fun....

How about a new logo contest?

RJ picks and winner gets bragging rights?

Post your entries below.