If you were a castaway on a desert Island what 6 M.A.S.H characters would you want with you and why?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Nanoose
Private

If you were a castaway on a desert Island what 6 M.A.S.H characters would you want with you and why?

Post by Nanoose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Radar because he would know if a boat or plan was in the area and we could get a signal fire going. Klinger because he would help me keep in mind that there is no place like home and anything is worth a try to get back home even if it means putting on fuzzy pink slippers and gilding there on a kite. Igor because he could cook (I can't). Rosy because she comes with a bar. Sherman Pottor because he would be a hoot plus he would have survival skills. And finally Frank Burns just in case there were natives on the island and I could have fun teaching them to say - Frank Burns eats worms. Cheers and happy weekend!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.

Ranger
Corporal

Re: If you were a castaway on a desert Island what 6 M.A.S.H characters would you want with you and why?

Post by Ranger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Sydney because I'd probably need a therapist being stuck on an desert island and he'd be calm in a crisis, Radar because he is resourceful, Potter because of his survival skills, Klinger because he can sew, BJ because he's a good doctor and doesn't have the ego of Hawkeye and Charles and lastly, purely for shallow reasons Trapper because he's cute.