Where do the Enlisted Men sleep?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
davidrobinson
Private

Where do the Enlisted Men sleep?

Post by davidrobinson »

As the subject line says.

I've been perusing the threads, and looking at the various maps and photo's showing the buildings. Obviously the Nurses have their own tent, but there are no barracks?

Any ideas.

Or link to the thread where it's been discussed?

Thanks

David
RJ
General of the Army

Re: Where do the Enlisted Men sleep?

Post by RJ »

Good question. Aside from Klinger, who in certain episodes apparently had his own quarters, as far as I know we were never shown where the enlisted men slept.
davidrobinson
Private

Post by davidrobinson »

I haven't seen lots of episodes for quite a while, only the odd one.

Did Klinger sleep in the office like Radar used too? I know there was the episode where he wanted to furnish it, but I cannot remember him being woken by people in the night like Radar used to be.
davidrobinson
Private

Post by davidrobinson »

Just watched the 1st BJ episode (after Trapper left). At morning Reveille lots of personnel run from behind the rank of tents.

Even though there are no tents there :)
Goldman
Private

Post by Goldman »

In the “Major Topper” episode from Season Six, I remember Corporal “Boots” Miller sharing a tent with Klinger until he finally got his Section 8. I remember Miller talking to “Mr. Sock” in the tent.