New Game!! Guess My Signature's Episode!!

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
JocularityGirl
Corporal

New Game!! Guess My Signature's Episode!!

Post by JocularityGirl »

Hello, MASHers!
After being inspired by Brass Monkey's challenge to us to guess his username's episode and the line in which it was said, I decides to start my own game.
My username is too easy as "Jocularity! Jocularity!" was Father Mulcahy's catchphrase, but here's my challenge to you all.
My signature is one of my favorite quotes from the good father :
"A faith of convenience is a hollow faith."
If you can tell me the name of the episode Father said it on, to whom he said it, and the context of the conversation, then you win this Father Mulcahy emoji: :mulcahy: !
Forgot to say earlier, I've got three clues that I'll give every two days or so until someone gets the answer!
Father Mulcahy: "A faith of convience is a hollow faith."
Doug
Private

Re: New Game!! Guess My Signature's Episode!!

Post by Doug »

The episode is A Holy Mess.

Father Mulcahy tells this to the deserting soldier after he pulled his rifle on him.

David Graf played the MP Lieutenant. He is most famous as Tackleberry from the Police Academy movies.
JocularityGirl
Corporal

Re: New Game!! Guess My Signature's Episode!!

Post by JocularityGirl »

Ding, ding, ding! Give the man a Father Mulcahy emoji! :mulcahy: You got it right!
Father Mulcahy: "A faith of convience is a hollow faith."