If you had a time machine and the TV series M.A.S.H was real what Christmas present would you bring them?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Nanoose
Private

If you had a time machine and the TV series M.A.S.H was real what Christmas present would you bring them?

Post by Nanoose »

I'd bring Klinger an old ticket stub from the Valentine theater that was located in downtown toledo in the 40's and 50's. He probably would have been to that theater a million times so I think he would cherish the gift. Cheers and Merry Christmas!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
BeccaLeo1972
Private

Re: If you had a time machine and the TV series M.A.S.H was real what Christmas present would you bring them?

Post by BeccaLeo1972 »

Hawkeye- his dad and his sister. Hawkeye needed them to keep a hold on his sanity.
Nanoose
Private

Re: If you had a time machine and the TV series M.A.S.H was real what Christmas present would you bring them?

Post by Nanoose »

Ya that would be a good one for Hawkeye. Well your at it you should pick up some ribs from Adams so they could have a family feast. Cheers and Merry Christmas!
The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the Golden rule. But a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view.
kkt
Sergeant

Post by kkt »

If I had a time machine, I would have gone back a little farther and tell North Korea not to start something they can't finish.

And a 3-day pass for Klinger.
Nanoose
Private

Post by Nanoose »

Klinger would of loved a 3 day pass but it would be pretty hard to talk Korea into not getting involved in the war. Maybe it would be helpful if you brought a Frankie Goes To Hollywood video - Two Tribes. Cheers and Merry Christmas!