Father Mulcahy

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
joshuaforest
Private

Father Mulcahy

Post by joshuaforest »

Can anyone here tell me the episode where Father Mulcahy is playing the piano, and says he's been playing the same tune for ages?
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Father Mulcahy

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I think there was an episode where he was playing a tune, much to Hawkeye's annoyance, so he jokingly asks Mulcahy the tune he's playing, to which he says, "Oh, just an old ragtime I used to play," or something to that effect. There's another episode where he's playing another tune pretty badly, and he says something like, "I've been playing this song for twenty minutes, and I still can't find the end of it." Either of those moments what you're talking about?
joshuaforest
Private

Post by joshuaforest »

"I've been playing this song for twenty minutes, and I still can't find the end of it." What episode is this in? I've been searching for it for a long time.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I honestly can't remember off the top of my head, but I want to say it must be from Season 7, because I seem to recall the scene involving Hawkeye and a mustachio'd B.J. walking into the Officers Club, and Klinger remarking something along the lines of, "Oh, boy, he's just killin' the Happy Hour." But I just can't quite remember the specific episode. It may have been "The Price" (Klinger working on increasing his bribe for Potter), but I wouldn't swear to it.
Todd141
Private

Post by Todd141 »

Season 7 Episode 6 " The billfold syndrome" "I've been doing this song for 20 minutes, I can't find the ending"