Track the M*A*S*H episodes you watch in 2015

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
RJ
General of the Army

Track the M*A*S*H episodes you watch in 2015

Post by RJ »

I posted a topic like this last year but it didn't get much use. With the new year upon us I thought I'd try again. Use this thread to keep either continually edit your initial post or keep posting updates every so often with the episodes you've watched throughout the year.
Crabapple Cove
Private

Re: Track the M*A*S*H episodes you watch in 2015

Post by Crabapple Cove »

Don't know if you are expecting individual episode titles or not...

But so far this year I re-watched all of Season 1 and the first disc of Season 2 (most of which I viewed while at home with a bad cold).

No matter how many times I watch the first 3 seasons I never get tired of them. I enjoy some of the episodes from all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H, but starting with Season 4 there are also a few episodes that I skip because I just don't enjoy them or don't think they have aged well.
robkarvoski
Private

Post by robkarvoski »

I have the box set ,,,start at disc 1 season 1 to amen farewell,good bye,then the original mash movie and back to disc one. Never miss a day without M*A*S*H
Captain Tuttle
Corporal

Post by Captain Tuttle »

My wife and I have been watching M*A*S*H on METV for several months now. This year(2015) we've probably seen season 11(including Goodbye, Farewell and Amen which I have a copy on DVD), and then seasons 1 -3. I watch M*A*S*H every day.