Margaret's Pregnancy Scare

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
townsbg
Sergeant

Re: Margaret's Pregnancy Scare

Post by townsbg »

Scully? Considering his first appearance was near the end of season 7 that puts him out of the discussion as to the source of Margret's possible pregnancy (which is the topic at hand). As to the episodes I mentioned, bombs where falling and they where hanging on to each other when they started kissing. After that the camera cut away so it's anybody's guess how far that went however afterwards Margaret asked him how they where going to tell Donald. To me that's strong implications that something happened even if it didn't make it past those episodes.
townsbg
Sergeant

Re: Margaret's Pregnancy Scare

Post by townsbg »

I just re-watched the last episode with Scully and I have to say that their relationship didn't end too well even though it had promise. Scully just like Frank wanted a good time with her and he also, just like Donald, wanted someone who would otherwise follow his commands and take care of him. That scene was really going to go places because she thought that he loved her as much as she did him. :? She dressed up for him (and was obviously ready to take it off) yet all he could think about where omelets and having a good time. Not that there is anything wrong with a good time but she wanted more than that. Now granted she has high standards but is what she want reasonable?

Then she had an interesting conversation with Hawkeye where she made it plain that she thinks more of him than Donald and Frank combined. What are your thoughts?