Col Flagg

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.

Col Flagg............. Was he

Poll ended at Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 am

Just funny
20%
Too stupid to be true
80%
Realistic
No votes

Total votes: 5

Corpsman Bob
Private

Col Flagg

Post by Corpsman Bob »

Was he ..............................
Ladies and Gentleman take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the the ice.
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Col Flagg

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

All but that last one, he certainly wasn't realistic... or, maybe he is, I don't know... the more I think about it, the more he reminds me of Joe Friday... no, not Jack Webb, Dan Aykroyd, from the 1987 movie remake of Dragnet: so overzealous, yet so quirky. It's interesting that because of that, the writers were actually starting phase him out of the show, because they felt he was far too broad a character, especially with the direction the show was heading into... I mean, can you imagine Flagg in an episode from the last few seasons? He'd be totally out of place.
Serenity427
Private

Re: Col Flagg

Post by Serenity427 »

There's all kinds of overzealous people out there. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see someone like Colonel Flagg show up around here, and this is South Dakota! Honestly, I can see him in one of the last few episodes, but I can also see everyone's reactions to him would be far different than before. He was an excellent character in my opinion.