Something i just noticed

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Grove17
Sergeant

Something i just noticed

Post by Grove17 »

I was watching one of my fav episodes today Hey Doc......and i just noticed the scene where the tank rolls in. The Best Care anywhere sign is moved off the road to the right so they could fit the tank down the road. Every other episode i can remember Ppl entering the camp drive right under the sign.
Best Care Anywhere
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Something i just noticed

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

I never really paid too much attention... I just know that they put up the sign for MacArthur's visit, and it kept falling down, even after Big Mac's caravan drove through.

In all honesty, I seem to remember it being off to the side other times, but again, I never really paid that much attention, so I don't know.
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

Big Daddy O'Reilly wrote:I never really paid too much attention... I just know that they put up the sign for MacArthur's visit, and it kept falling down, even after Big Mac's caravan drove through.

In all honesty, I seem to remember it being off to the side other times, but again, I never really paid that much attention, so I don't know.

Yeah I never gave it much thought until I saw that tank coming through and the road went beside the sign so I took a closer look and it was moved.
Best Care Anywhere
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

Just saw another episode where the sign was moved....dunno what its called but its when the USO truck comes in when the one singer falls in love with Hawk, the sign was moved for it to come down the road.
Best Care Anywhere