Ideas for games

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
RJ
General of the Army

Ideas for games

Post by RJ »

Does anyone have any ideas for good forum games that would work with M*A*S*H. It has been a while since I have been a regular member of a forum or message board so I have no idea what the common games are anymore. Here are some games I remember being fairly popular:

A-Z - Each person has to name a character or place or thing starting with the next letter of the alphabet, with or without repeats allowed, i.e. Aggie O'Shea > Buzz Brighton > Crabapple Cove > Dish
Line by Line - An entire episode is posted line by line
Caption This - Someone provides one or more images and people post funny captions, with or without the original poster choosing the best
Obie
Corporal

Re: Ideas for games

Post by Obie »

Those all seem good to me. But I would suggest that ..................if I win, make Big Daddy send me my prize!! He stiffed me last year! Seriously, I'm liking your ideas for improvements here. Looking forward to it.
Miss Ginger
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

I guess my next question is, does anyone want to be in charge of running any games?
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Obie wrote:But I would suggest that ..................if I win, make Big Daddy send me my prize!! He stiffed me last year!
Bragging rights WAS your prize. :P

We tried to play Caption It/This over at BCA some time ago, but people seemed to lose interest in it... I wouldn't mind trying to give it another go and see if any body here would be interested.
Grove17
Sergeant

Post by Grove17 »

I think the A-Z game could be fun, you should start that up!
Best Care Anywhere