Hello?

Talk about all things M*A*S*H -- the novel, the film, the television series, even the play. Not to mention the spin-offs, merchandise, cast, crew and anything else you can think of to talk about.
Obie
Corporal

Hello?

Post by Obie »

Hi ya'll, Big Daddy invited me over. Very nice board, I like it. By the way, I couldn't find an avatar I liked so I posted my own. Is that o.k.? I don't have a computer of my own so I use my landlady's. She's just set up a new one and I'm having trouble getting used to it.

M*A*S*H is my favorite show of all time. How nice it is to have somewhere to come and chat about it.

Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
Big Daddy O'Reilly
Colonel

Re: Hello?

Post by Big Daddy O'Reilly »

Yay, Miss Ginger's here! :D

I kind of hate to turn RJ's forum into a refugee camp, but we REALLY need to escape from that troll who won't leave anybody alone over at BCA; we need a place where we can just talk about M*A*S*H, and talk about what we want to talk about, without someone hijacking every topic into Henry Blake worship, or veer way off course into a completely different topic entirely, or attack other people for different religious and/or political views. I hope she doesn't know about this place, though RJ seems to handle spammers and trolls a lot better.

So glad to see another familiar face here. :mrgreen:
RJ
General of the Army

Post by RJ »

Big Daddy O'Reilly wrote:I hope she doesn't know about this place, though RJ seems to handle spammers and trolls a lot better.
I do my best. Things seem to have calmed down spamwise (knock on wood).

Welcome to the forums, Obie.
Obie
Corporal

Post by Obie »

Thanks, RJ, and nice to meet you. Glad to know little, old southern ladies are welcomed here. Perhaps someone could send me a better avatar. I love my lion, but gosh, this is M*A*S*H!! I need something a bit less frufru, know what I mean?

I sent an invitation to another on our old board. Perhaps more will come over. I hope so. This board seems nice. It's nice to know I can post an opinion and not get jumped on or called ugly names.

Miss Ginger
Miss Ginger
Jeeter
Sergeant

Post by Jeeter »

Well I'm finally back...I still won't be posting much but just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this place.