Last month’s poll asked visitors whether or not “Goodbye, Farewell and Amen” was a good series finale. The result was overwhelming. An incredible 90% of those voting said yes, it was a good series finale, leaving just 10% to disagree.
Here are the full results:
Yes (90%, 140 Votes)
No (10%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 156
I forgot to vote, to be totally honest, but the more I think about it the less sure I am about how I would have voted if I had remembered. I think there are many good and even great parts of “Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.” It certainly brought closure to the characters and the series. In that respect it succeeded as a series finale. So I probably would’ve voted yes.
Hit the comments and explain how you voted, especially if you’re among the 10% of voters who don’t consider “Goodbye, Farewell and Amen” a good series finale.